Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Life

This is my first time blogging but I am very excited! For this first one I will tell about our life and the three boys in it! :)


Matt and Allison:

 We met my Freshman year of High School. He was in my 1st class, French, and sat across the room from me. I noticed him and I am very positive he noticed me...because he was staring at me (even tho he has only admitted that once!) It took about a week for him to talk to me. I will NEVER forget...after class one morning he ran up to me and asked me if I was going the Bearcat game that Friday. I told him I wasn't sure and he said that he thought it would be cool if I did so I could watch him! I could have peed my pants I was sooo excited!!! So I went to watch #57 on the Bearcat Football team! :) On Sept 4th, 2004 he asked me to be his girlfriend! I couldn't have been more happier!!! We talked on the phone every single night, saw each other almost every weekend but the kicker is we didn't ever leave the house. I was not allowed to go out until I was 16. So our first date was December 15th, 2005! My birthday present was my Promise Ring which was Beautiful and I still wear to this day. We had a long distance relationship for 3 years, he was off at college and I was here. It was very hard at times but we made it work, seeing each other every other weekend if the AGR didn't get in the way. Then on Sept 6th, 2007 I found out I was pregnant! Wow! That was a fun time....but Matt was amazing and stepped up and told me he was here for me and the baby and would never leave. From then it was a blur lol we got Married December 29th, 2007 and it was beautiful! I went to school and he was up in Fayetteville so for the first 4 months of Marriage we lived apart. When he came home for the summer I moved in with him at his Parents house. I graduated on May 16th and had Adam Rowland May 20th 2008. We moved to Farmington so Matt could finished his degree and I went from being a 18 year old high school student to a stay at home mom and wife away from a place I knew. It was rough but we made it. The in December we found out we were pregnant with #2! We moved back to Mena untl Matt got a job at Tyson Hog Farms. So we moved AGAIN to Lincoln, 30 mins outside Fayetteville. I had Mason Gilbert August 25th, 2009. Then we found out they were closing the farm so Matt again was out for a job. He got on with Tyson Chicken Plant in DeQueen and we moved again and now here we are! Our life has been crazy and fast but everyday I have with this man is a blessing. He is smart, hard working and a wonderful Husband and Dad. I would be lost without him and I am proud to say he is my High School Sweetheart and the love of my life!



Adam Rowland:
 
  My sweet boy Adam Rowland Hughes was born May 20th, 2008 at 7:45 pm 10lbs 4oz and 22 in long. He was named after Matts brother Adam and his middle name came from his GodFather Will. He was very unexpected, but such an amazing, wonderful unexpected blessing! I love this little boy with my whole heart and being a Mommy has been an amazing, rewarding experience! Adam is very smart, happy, playful, and has an awesome personality. He looks just like his daddy but has his mommas eyes and personality. He will be 3 in just 2 months and time sure has flown by...I get very emotional when I think about it. He is so smart, he knows all of his colors, all farm animals and what sound they make, he can count (something we are still working on) he has an amazing memory and knows his shapes. I could go on and on about this kid! He just amazes me everyday. He is such a great big brother and loves his little brother. They play and fight with each other but they are normal brothers. :) He is very dramatic, he can cry at the drop of a hat and then all of the sudden be laughing. He loves music, dancing and pretends to play the drums. He takes two pencils and bangs them together yelling "2, 4, 8, 10!" haha it is adorable! Basically I love this little guy with All of my heart and even tho I was young when I found out I was pregnant I am so happy God Blessed me with this little unexpected Blessing! :)



Mason Gilbert:

 This sweet amazing guy, Mason Gilbert Hughes, was born August 25th, 2009 9lbs 4oz and 21 in long. He was named after Me and Matt- Matt-MA
Allison- SON and Gilbert is Matts middle name, Matts grandfathers name and my moms grandfathers name. He was also unexpected but yet again God knew what he was doing! :) I never thought it was possible to love two boys at the same time but it is!! He stole my heart the moment I saw him. He looks just like his daddy too! That Hughes Gene is STRONG! haha He is funny, smart and very stubborn, also determined. This little guy fights for what he wants and does not give up! He is so sweet tho, very friendly...will go to just about anyone. haha and he LOVES his Papa! Mason loves his big brother, he follows him around and wants everything Adam wants. Anything Adam does Mason follows. It is the sweetest thing! Adam was my easy child but Mason was complete oppisite! I am finally figuring this kid out! :) He is starting to talk soo much! He can say Momma, Dadda, Bubba, Nana, Papa, NO! (fav. word!) Bath, Ball, Blue Clues and a few more. He is very smart too and he can always make me laugh and smile! I love him so very much!!!

Finally, I just want to say that God has truly blessed me with two amazing boys and one Unbelievely amazing Husband! On top of that we have a wonderful family my side and his! We are all very blessed and loved. I love my job as a Mom and Wife and I wouldn't change a thing about it! My life is my Boys all 3 of them and I am going to spend everyday making them happy. I couldnt have asked for a better husband and dad for my boys. He does everything he can to make us happy so the least I can do is make sure he is happy! I am not perfect and do not have a perfect life but this is close enough for me!



1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!!! Great blog design and beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete