Monday, September 12, 2011

All About Bryce

Well we found our last week that our new little one on the way is a BOY!!!! Our little family is going to have 3 wild boys! :) Bryce Andrew Hughes will be here sometime in January! I will admit in the beginning I was a little bummed that it wasn't a girl. Just because it is our last baby and I have wanted a Girl since I was a little girl. But I know God is in control and everything happens for a reason. Now that I know it is a boy I am excited because I get to start SHOPPING!!! We have already decided that his room will be sports theme and are looking for everything we need. We are all very happy and excited! My last apt went really good! He is growing great, already 11oz and in the 60% range. This pregnancy has really flown by fast tho! In just 4 months or 20 weeks he will  be here!! I am soo excited but VERY nervous at the same time! Wow! 3 boys all under the age of 4?!? What am I going to do? haha I will be busy that's for sure. It helps that I have a very helpful husband too. He is just amazing with our boys and I couldn't have asked for a better man to be the dad of our kids! Sometimes I think he is a better parent than me!!! I am just ready to get through all of the Amazing Holidays that are coming up and then in January meet our new bundle of joy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment